I love rice paper rolls! They are such a quick and easy lunch idea, and soo good for you!
These beauty’s are so colourful and fresh, I just love eating the rainbow!
Here is my favourite recipe with a delicious homemade peanut dipping sauce!
Here’s what you need:
1 packet of vietnamese rice paper sheets
1 cup spiralised ️carrot
1 cup spiralised ️zucchini
1/2 red capsicum sliced thinly
handful of trimmed green beans
1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
1 avocado thinly sliced
1/2 cup thinly sliced snow peas
1/2 cup fresh coriander
How to make–
for each roll:
1. Wet the rice paper under cool water
2. Place on a clean bench
3. Add approx 1/2 cup sized piles of sliced raw veggies to the centre of the rice paper
4. Fold the sides over then roll the rest to make a neat roll.
5. repeat for remaining ingredients.
How to make–
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp peanut butter
1 tsp crushed peanuts
1 tsp sesame seeds
2 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp tamari soy sauce
chilli flakes to taste.
1. add all ingredients to a jar, seal and shake well.
2. pour into a serving dish
-slice rice paper rolls into bite sized pieces, serve with dipping sauce.
Hope you love this quick and super simple lunch idea!
I’ve also just joined Facebook! So I can share some recipes and videos I like, as well as my recipes..
Search ‘Elsa’s Wholesome Life ‘ 😊